It feels weird to be doing writing advice, because I feel like a fraud…but then hey, I’ve actually done all this stuff and worked through all of this and it’s just my take on how to avoid some of the pitfalls – or what the heck is going on behind the scenes when you’re waiting for the rejection letter to ping into your inbox. So if I can pass that on, then great!
I’ve been doing some guest blogs for Almond Press recently, and thought I should really collect them all in one place. Here’s what I’ve been writing about so far:
- How To Write: The First Five Chapters
- How to Write: Five Show-Stoppers
- How to Write: Accepting Feedback
- How to Write: Taking Rejection
- The Five Stages of Publishing Your Book
- The Five Stages of Editing Your Book
Jo Hall also has some excellent advice on writing over on her blog, too:
Anything you’ve got questions about that you want to know about? Anything else I can pontificate, pronounce or generally pretend to know something about?