I have to do this, because the world is getting overwhelming, and I’m struggling badly. I need to focus on the positives and the good, and need to remind myself there is some out there!
- Moana. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I’ve watched it three times and have been singing the soundtrack pretty much endlessly. My most freakin’ irritating and annoying friend keeps texting me lines and THEN I HAVE THAT SONG AS A DAMN EARWORM and it’s the. Best. Thing. Ever.
- It’s a small thing, but Cadbury’s Marvellous Creations chocolate. I love the jelly bits. I probably shouldn’t eat as much of it as I do, but it’s the best when I’m feeling down! (Also, Ben&Jerry’s Peanut Butter. WIN.)
- I’m still really really appreciating my friends. Everyone’s been wonderful, and I’m grateful for the normality they’re giving me – whether it’s watching Moana for the third time or tearing a story to pieces and then putting it back together, you’re all wonderful.
- Clouds. I’ve been walking to work and watching the clouds over Stroud hills, and the sunsets recently have been lovely! I think it’s the mix of sunny days and rainstorms that has meant a nice change from overarching grey.
- The cat. He might be a complete bastard and wakes me up at 2.30am because he’s forgotten where his food bowl is, but he’s also been curling up next to me at night and greeting me at the front door each evening. He is a git, but he’s also a cute panther who shrunk in the wash!
(Pssst – I now have an extra button over on the sidebar! I don’t have the energy for a Patreon or anything like that – you’ll just have to cope with blog updates – but if you’d like to show support, or keep me sane, there’s a little button there for you to buy me coffee. I may spend it on tea, because I’m a rebel like that.)